Neo-Luther

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Here we go again!

I'm baaaaaaack! So I have a few projects running right now. First off, I am going to two colleges in the fall. First I will be attending St. Charles Community College to begin working towards a degree in English. Secondly, I will be completing correspondence courses through Southwest Bible College to work towards a degree in theology... or Christian education... I haven't decided yet. I am in the process of writing my first book. It will be called "Memoirs of a Janitor or Wake Up and Smell the Brimstone" I will be posting short snippets on this site but eventually I want to have a site of my own that everyone can go to to get my work and/or information about me... and my work. It's time for me to find an agent and a PR rep.! So with all that said I have to go to my actual job now. Be looking for my thesis on theology... which may or may not be presented in my book but will undoubtedly turn a few heads.

Peace out ya'll,
Anthony

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Terry M. Goodwin said...

Kick the tires and light the fires!! Anthony is back. I can't wait to see what has been awakened in you now.

If you need an agent and PR rep I will volunteer my services.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Jessica Sanford said...

It's about time...
Blog regularly, and I'll link you back up on my site. :-P

2:34 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Do it! Write your book! and not as a "NAWRIMO" project

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home